We are Southwestern Ohio's small business incubator for green, clean, water, digital and advanced manufacturing technologies. Conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton in the original pioneer town of Hamilton, OH.
About Our FastTrac Programs
FastTrac® NewVenture TM
The FastTrac NewVenture program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who have an idea for a business, but need a plan and framework to successfully start a company. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Develop their business concept.
• Determine the viability of the business idea.
• Outline the critical steps to a successful business launch.
• Formulate a detailed business plan.
FastTrac® GrowthVenture TM
The FastTrac GrowthVenture program is designed for entrepreneurs who currently own companies and are looking for proven strategies and processes for healthy growth. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Carefully review and evaluate important aspects of their existing business.
• Explore next stage growth, future opportunities and exit strategies.
• Reshape the business for long-term profitability and improved performance.
• Discover the operational systems needed to support the growing business.
Listening to Your Business TM
The Listening to Your Business program is a four-hour workshop designed for entrepreneurs who currently own companies and want to step away from their business and determine growth strategies. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Examine your business with a strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
• Visualize your business three years from now.
• Formulate an internal planning process to establish interim goals and
• Identify resources to assist you in reaching business goals.
The Intentional Entrepreneur TM
The Intentional Entrepreneur program is a four-hour workshop designed for individuals who are interested in exploring entrepreneurship and want to better understand the practical aspects of owning a business. During this interactive workshop, participants will:
• Assess their entrepreneurial interest.
• Identify your personal and professional goals.
• Explore the action steps necessary to realize business ownership.